We are excited for you to join us Thursday, November 12, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for the YWCA Rock County’s virtual Racial Justice Conference. The first 15 minutes of the conference can be used to login to your account, get acquainted with the agenda, and check out the resources available.
Here are some important things to know:
- The conference platform we are using is not supported by the Internet Explorer browser. Here is a list of accepted browsers:
- Chrome (recommended)
- Microsoft Edge
- Android and IOS operating systems on mobile devices
- You will need to login to your account to participate in the conference. Please make sure you can access your account before Thursday.
- On the day of the conference, you will be able to navigate all of the day’s keynote speeches and breakout sessions under the AGENDA TAB.
- To access a speech or breakout session, simply click on that speech or breakout session on the agenda.
- You do not need to select your breakout session ahead of the conference, you will be able to choose your session on the agenda page.
- You can click into speeches and breakout sessions at any point ahead of the conference to practice. You will see a countdown to when that speech/session is scheduled to begin.
- Your conference packet is available electronically under the RESOURCES TAB.
- The packet includes speaker bios, the conference evaluation, CEU credit information and the Racial Justice Award Nomination form.